Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beercast Shoutouts

I would like to thank the @CLTBeercast 'brahs', for giving me shout-outs in their two most recent podcasts.

The first was a good old fashioned mention, while the second was a multi-multi-Stout infused drunken challenge to get off my ass and visit the upcoming CLT Craft Beer Week.



 As usual, both episodes are great listens, while the second does devolve (matriculate?) into the aforementioned Stout-infused drunkeness.  Entertaining to say the least!

 


Unfortunately, I probably will not be able to make it up to enjoy CLT Craft Beer Week's Tap Takeover at Vintner's, as I have two other upcoming beer trips which have depleted my current stockpile of kitchen passes.  Thus I will have to miss out on the warm hospitality of @CLTBeerBlog that everyone keeps mentioning...

Next week I will be heading down on a special trip to some breweries in ATL, and in May the Augusta Homebrewers Association is going to caravan up to Asheville to enjoy the vibrant craft brewery scene.  Both trips should make for some great reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment