Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Florida Beer Envy

So it has been a little while since I last posted.  But what with ice storms, Pinewood Derby, and a short vacay to Florida, there wasn't much time.
I was excited to get to Florida, since that meant I could go in search of beer that can't be found here.  In particular, the Cigar City Brewing line-up.  I wasn't quite getting down to Tampa, so I could again visit the brewery, so Total Wine & Beverage would have to do.

I was able to score some of the CCB regular line-up, as well as Invasion Pale and the unique Hopped on the High Seas series.  Unfortunately, outside of their flagship beer, Jai Alai, none of these CCB brews can yet be found here in the Augusta area.



I was also able to find Due South Brewing's 'Category 3 IPA', and two offerings from the BrewBus line, 'Rollin' Dirty Red' and 'Are Wheat There Yet?'

Hopefully we will be able to see some more of the CCB line-up come here to Georgia in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment